Monday, August 22, 2005

Home Alone

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I'm all alone...

Well for at least several days.

My mak and abah gone to Mekah last Friday for umrah and so I have the 6 cats to accompany me when I get back home from work. The weekend was not so bad. On Saturday my next-door neighbour held her wedding reception but since I have no Saturday off, I got there a tad bit late. Make that at 4.30pm when the crowd has already dispersed save for their relatives. Then again with their relative being my neighbours too, it wasn't that awkward. Though I was glad for the company of Mak Intan and her kids... make that adult kids. Since the whole road knows that my parents are away, I ended up with lots of food. Thats our way of taking care of each other at my place. The phone started ringing numerous times after I got back from the reception. Its the check up from my dear aunts and uncles asking how did everything goes. It was Saturday night. Good thing I'm not the wild party kind of person or the house would be upside down by the time my parents got back so I spent it the way I love to spend Saturday night most - sleeping.

Sunday wasn't that bad either. Mak Pah, my aunt called me up to accompany her to another wedding. Good thing or I would have to cook lunch, hehehe. Again, I ended up with lots of food, "Senang, malam tak payah masak," said the hostess for the reception. She's one of my mak's friends so there you go. Though the nasi minyak for her house was so good that I have to actually refrain myself from adding up for 2nd round. Watched TV, surf the net, played with my cats, snooze. As boring as it might sound, that is my perfect routine for a Sunday, hehehe. Gosh, honestly as I read that again... it just sound like a perfect life of an old maid - with cats and all. AACCKKK!!!

p.s: apologies to M.J fan for the pic. Though I think its hilarious :D

No comments: