Monday, October 10, 2005

Nostalgic

The thing was like this. It was before Ramadhan and then of course, friends who have been communicating through the mailinglist was asking if anyone wants to have a gathering for this year's eid. Everyone - at least those who are actively going through warisan agreed. The 'bidan terjun' organizer - yours truly and appointed assistant, Qis. The venue that we thought of was teh school hall or someone else's house that is strategically located in JB.

I went over to school today, just to look around and meet up with the people at the administration office. I saw Cikgu Fawziah Simon exiting the office - though I recalled her name few minutes after she went to her class. Too many new faces around and so one of the teachers ushered me to the GPK's room and met up with Ustaz Fauzi. He is one of the new teachers and I didn't know what came over me that I was speechless clutching the proposal letter in my hand.

Maybe its just the school. The office was still there along with everything else and I am impressed with the small pocket park adorned with Royal Palm. Ustaz Abdullah is still the Principal and the office is now air conditioned. Had a chat with Kak Kam, our clerk since KTAM years. Boy, I really miss the good old days. Guys, look at our school now.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Beautiful isn't it? Last time we only have tarmac at this area and that was the girls toilet - usually very congested after PE
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Look, they put a stage on the foyer
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The Umar Abd. Aziz Hall. The building next to it is the girl's hostel - where we lived for... 2 years and a half after the old KTAM building behind Convent School JB

No comments: