Sunday, February 18, 2007

Gong Xi Gong Xi

I never thought that I would be able to do a LOT in just few days. Of course it does not have anything to do with assignments. My activities just happen to consist of hanging out with friends and my siblings.

I reached Serdang on a Friday morning - met Linda, Lina and Kak Zie for a lunch at KLCC. After lunch, my goodheart brought me to Low Yat Plaza to get my brother his much dream about graphic tablet. The money was his of course, hehe. It was A4 sized and I had to lug it around here and there at the Monorel to the LRT station at KL Central. Of course I blacked out right after prayers til morning that I unconciously ignored phonecalls from my mak and my friends.

Saturday, watched Attack No. 1, went to Midvalley Megamall for lunch and movie with Dee and Azah. We watched Babel. It was a good movie though before watching it, I have no idea what the movie was about. Then we ran back home for the much anticipated Music Station Superlive 2006 on Animax. I reached home just in time for Arashi to perform Kitto Daijoubu. Arashi saikou!!!!!! I had to alternately watch it with Kung-Fu Hustle since my sister and bro are watching the TV too. Good timing though that I actually managed to catch other performance sthat I wanted to see - YamaP's Daite Senorita, Tokio's Sorafune... KATTUN's Real Face (lari!!!!), Yui's Goodbye Days. I don't know if Remioromen performed in MS or not but I sure would love to watch them peforming Konayuki again. I know I missed Ayumi Hamasaki huhuhuhu. It is totally different from watching them through the downloaded files and through broadcast TV. Suge ureshii!! XD

Today - Sunday. Went to Padang for a gastronomical event that consists of vegetables, cuttlefish and soup. Then went to Mines to watch Ghost Rider. Nicholas Cage rocks!!!! I just had to control myself from shouting 'Kakkoi!!!' in the cinema when he changed to the Ghost Rider and I have to say that my favourite scene was when the Ghost Rider of the past was accompanying GR of the present to San Veganza. Totally blazing XD.

Gotta wash my clothes and get ready for tomorrow. I'll get back to Besut in the afternoon. As for tonight, my bro is going to treat me to Kenny Rogers - upah for buying the tablet for him. and arashi.vox has finished uploading HYD2 ep 7 yatta!!!!!

Happy Chinese New Year everyone!!
Enjoy your holiday ^_^
I know I do.

Yes!!!
Love So Sweet from the 16th February Music Station is up on youtube


Hmm... I know the date reminds me of something
My seatmate in primary school,
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY SHIKIN MANSOR!!!!

No comments: