Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Mellow

Okay, I'm feeling mellow and lonely. No idea for the blog entry - too many things going on for the weekend work work and work and not forgetting the launch of Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince this weekend, yeay! So here, I'm plugging my ears with the headset making myself deaf with the songs in the media library.

15 must have songs in no particular order (for me lah) in my library (both office and home):-
  1. Diamond Dust - Kyosuke Himuro
  2. Right Here Waiting - Richard Marx
  3. First Love - Utada Hikaru
  4. Iris - Goo Goo Dolls
  5. With Or Without You - U2
  6. Maaf - Jikustik
  7. Every Heart - BoA
  8. Everything - Lifehouse
  9. Take Me Away - Lifehouse
  10. Name - Goo Goo Dolls
  11. M - Ayumi Hamasaki
  12. Another Day - Lemar
  13. When Love and Hate Collide - Def Leppard
  14. Sore Ga, Ai Deshou - Full Metal Panic OST (dunno who sings, thee hee hee)
  15. Down - Blink 182

Hmm.... now that I look from the list... Gosh! (not for me to disclose what I conclude of myself :p)

No comments: