Thursday, November 03, 2005

Raya Pertama

Ramadhan comes and goes, Syawal making its mark after a month of fasting. One thing that is essential on the first day of raya - either Eno or pil chi kit teck aun, the best remedies for any case of over-eating. I used to have that kind of problem when I was in secondary school. My stomach couldn't handle the surprise of "eating like there's no tomorrow" habit after a month of tummy cleansing. Too many food from all over the places, neighbours, relatives and all. This year's Bangbil's turn to celebrate the first of eid at kak linda's place in Perlis with us three bachelors remaining. The best part of the day - picture taking session, I like. The second year of raya after the passing of my grandma, of course it is way different from before. Now its our turn to move around and visit the remaining of the elders. Selamat Hari Raya, Maaf Zahir dan Batin

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


No comments: