Wednesday, September 12, 2007

My WItches and Wizards

Yesterday was my final observation with my lecturer. I'm starting to teach them 'Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone' which I plan to teach that until my practical ends end of this month. They love learning it - so far, I love teaching it. All in all, we enjoy it a lot - so far. Though anyway, it was yesterday when I did the role play for the Sorting Hat Poem, I took the pictures of the role-player today. They are so darn cute. But I guess this is the only job where I could have mixed emotions on my pupils. It is a cross between strangling-killing-laughing like crazy-pinching their cheeks. I love it, hehehe.

Tomorrow is the beginning of Ramadhan. I already said my goodbye to the canteen workers. Uwahhh my heart is heavy already. My other friend, Serine kept on going to her beloved 3 Bestari - yes, the class with legendary reputation. They are not that good in academic but they are mighty protective of their teacher Serine. They even chased a bee all over the class because teacher Serine was scared of it. So cute!!! Uwahh... but tomorrow is my observation for music class for 3 Bestari. Sure die one *_*

These are my year 5 Arif pupils - not the ones who were responsible for the bus-stop and woman bench crack. I'll put up their pictures later.


From l to r: Hufflepuff representative (Mariam), poem reciter (Muaz - I so love locking him under the stairs, hehehe), Slytherin rep (Zaki), the sorting hat (Aizad), Ravenclaw rep (Atiq) and Gryffindor rep (Faris)

5 Arif 2007
*Click at the piccies to enlarge pictures

No comments: