Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Year of Akri

It's like waiting for the final Harry Potter book to arrive on shelf. Only that I have to rate the book PG. If you wonder what I am talking about, well it's about the much awaited book in the Dark-Hunter series by Sherrilyn Kenyon. The books are in the paranormal romance genre - you know, vampires, shapeshifters, characters in Greek and Roman mythology as well as the Celtic. I've read all the stories in the series and owned some so of course I'm waiting for the upcoming 'Acheron' with bated breath.

Well, him, also known as Ash, being the head honcho of the Dark-Hunters - always there but he haven't had his own story yet - until this coming August that is. The trailer for the book was released last Sunday - although some part f the trailer I like and some that I don't, I really like to know what will become to Acheron and - although I don't like her very much - the-heifer-goddess-as-dubbed-by-Simi-the-Charonte Artemis.



I'm definitely going to have to search for it in August at all major bookstore - though I'm very sure the probability of finding it in JB is thin, but heck, hoping is okay.

No comments: