Thursday, October 30, 2008

Ohno Saikou!!!!

My blog is filled with cobwebs - yeah yeah, the much delayed update is here. So anyway, the latest news, not much. Clean here, clean there, paint here, paint there, pack here, pack there, yadda yadda yadda. It's the end of the year. Textbooks returned, revisions. I managed to finish the download for Maou - yeay!! Thanks to my bro who helped me queuing it up on my torrent all the while I was up and about.


So, my verdict - I love it!!!


At first, Ohno's character - Naruse was similar to a robot. Emotionless. Empty. And he was like a walking statue.


Toma's character - Serizawa was the devil may care detective who would do unethical things to get the criminal to admit their crime.


As the plot uncovers and as the drama progress, the Ohno I saw in Shinseki Emotion and West Side Story came out. The play of emotion can be seen on his face. Doubts, sympathy, vengeance - you name it, there it were.


The drama kept me hooked from the first to the last. The last episode was a tearjerker - nothing else I could comment on the end for those two.


"I take your life forever, you take my life"


Very apt.

Here's a vid I found on youtube, a fanvid on Naruse, ureshii *rolls around*


No comments: