Saturday, November 01, 2008

Tiara

I only have few minutes to write this. The phone line at home is currently down due to the phone cable that was accidentally disconnected due to the tow truck that took my abah's old car away (berapa banyak due daaa). So I am now without any internet line at home. Such a torture.

Well, I've just returned from...


It was GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is weird saying "Boys Over Flower" out loud when I am so used to refer it as Hana Yori Dango. In HYD 2, it ended with Domyouji proposing to Makino. Well this one is fast forward to four years before their wedding when their love was put to the test by some sort of a 'conspiracy'.

In this movie, Makino was given a tiara by Domyouji's okaasan, supposedly being handed down from generation to generation of the heir's wife. By some freak accident, it was stolen so both Makino and Domyouji have to look for it or their wedding would be history.

It was endearing to watch Domyouji with his mixed up language lingo, 'wet feet' instead of 'cold feet' and he even had the gall to say the term 'cold feet' does not make any sense. There were some fight scene - I applause Jun for those jumping and fighting stunts that he pulled.

I went out of the cinema with a huge smile. Too bad the show at the cinema will end on the 5th November. I hope that this will not be the last time that I could watch my favourite Japanese movie at the local cinema. Watching Jun, Shun and Mao on the big screen was inexpressible. I'm gonna hunt for the DVD now ^_^

Sasuga Jun!!!!

p.s: Kalau ade geng JEM dah sure abis buat pose kat depan poster tu, wahahaha. Rindunye kat korang.

No comments: