Saturday, January 03, 2009

Happy New Year

I haven't been blogging for weeks.



It's the new year and unfortunately for me, I ushered it with a bad case of sinusitis. Thank goodness for my trusty creamer pot that I made into my neti pot, my health is improving - many thanks to Oprah and Dr Oz for introducing me that method months ago.



So anyway, school is going to open in less than a couple of days and I've been going to school non stop for the clean up and transition program for year 1 pupils. Hubby's back since he got to work on new year, huhuhu, and today I'm at my uncle's house for a visit.


On my way here, horror descended.


Just after Pekan Nenas, there was a slow traffic. I saw a trailer that was carrying cooking gas blocking the road. I hate driving behind any lorry or trailer with load full of cooking gas. I watched too many movies and I have an over active imagination, that's why.


So I thought, okay a trailer went off the road, big deal, no problem. The police and fire brigade were busy clearing the gas tanks and controlling the traffic. As I was passing the trailer, I saw bits and pieces of glass and... other vehicle? on the road. What kind? I can't see any other vehicle there.


I was wrong.


Right after the trailer, there it was.


A mangled black car that looked like a Citra.


With a dead man still in it. His head was leaning through the window, the engine was crushed and only the roof at the passenger's side remained. The head was bloodied and I thanked Allah for only able to see the back of his head.


I knew he was dead because no one was hovering over the car or do anything to revive him.


Creepy.


Drive safe. Love your life, love your family.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sometimes the strongest car also cannot survive crash. sometimes it's all fate & luck.

take care dear, jln bebaik >:D<

Diah said...

true. kalau dh time, mmg tak blh nak lari.

thks dear *hugs*