Friday, April 29, 2005

To Do List

Today

  1. Design for the client - have to get it done by tomorrow. Long weekend up ahead, woohoooo!!! I just loveeeeeee labour day.
  2. Pump the tyre - been ages since I pumped it.
  3. Photocopy things necessary for the company prequalification.
  4. Cut my hair, dye it orange and have it washed and steamed - hahaha sound like kuih pau with the steaming part.
  5. Prepare for board presentation.
  6. Go to check on the site at 1.

Weekend (in this case, Sunday and Monday)

  1. Catch up with my sleep - sound like a bum already.
  2. Watch Coach Carter with my lil bro and sister.
  3. Go to Holiday Plaza - the best place for DVD, Taman U - my bro needs new shoes & City Square - for Coach Carter.
  4. Wash my car, inside out - as always lah
  5. Watch movies at home.
  6. Play with my cats.
  7. Rest.

Things I learnt today

  1. Pseudoranthemum white and Alternanthera green won't match real well.
  2. You can't prune Crossandra pungens.
  3. Bougainvillea Elizabeth Angus is always good.
  4. Pandanus pygmeus & Duranta 'Gold' won't give the colour contrast effect.
  5. Should have insured my mouth for speaking without thinking.
  6. If you don't know how else to fix it, don't create problem in the first place - even if you don't know that you are making one in the first place.
  7. Details is always good.
  8. To just keep my mouth shut, hahahaha.

No comments: