Monday, December 12, 2005

My Bracelet!!!

I'm a beginner E-bay user. Actually I was just browsing the shopping list over in e-bay, looking for funny illogical stuff that was downright crazy. Like the stone that speaks (yeah right), the mineral water bottle drank by some celebrity (who knows who else drank on it if there were no finger print test?) and lots more. One of my friends, Gladys an old timer with e-bay told me that bidding anything locally is much more better than bidding on things that are overseas. And so I browsed over Malaysia e-bay page.

Good thing, not so much of bizarre yucky stuff. But then again, being a girl (thee hee hee) I just had the urge to look over the jewellery section, just browsing for anything with star shape (I'm totally crazy about star shape trinkets) until I saw the love charm bracelet. Wallao, I fell in love with it that I bid on it straight away. Granted it wasn't star shaped, it was heart shaped but it just look too good to resist. Honestly this was the first time I bought a bracelet. The 2 that I got was given by my mother, though I rarely wear it anyway. Being in a job that involves a lot of physical activities prevents me from wearing anything beautiful at work. All that aside, I just have to have that bracelet. Good thing that I was the only bidder and I got it. And the mail got through today, yippee!!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Lovely isn't it? (mak aih, golapnyo tangan eden)

No comments: