Thursday, April 20, 2006

Luahan Perasaan Part 2

Warning!!
True to the title, it is a luahan perasaan and full with negativity.

2 years worth of bottled up emotion.

I think I am reaching my breaking point already with this job.

Funds are getting low because to date, there are a number of clients who haven't paid for our work and both bosses are contantly barking at our heels for things that they thought I should do. It is getting on to my nerves already. I didn't know that I am in charge of an area at all. One time they were saying, okay this is your area, and then last week, they were like, "You have to check up this area you know" as if I am not doing anything at all. Last time " You have to remind me on the work program okay and I'll bring our team there" and not long after "You can't just remind me, you have to organize to group, I'm only helping you." Now where does that comes from? It's driving me insane. I was always put on a mouse hunt, when there are things are due the day after, they would put me at the site. When the things are not done the most annoying line was "I don't care how you do it but I want things done." How am I supposed to get it done when there's always an errand that they put me on? I bring work to home everyday without fail and I'm not a superwoman. When I get so tired from siteworks, its hard to pick up a pencil and do design. Tried sketching at the site but how am I able to sketch when the bosses kept calling me asking for the records of work at the site.

Designwise, when I proposed for a design, she would say it would look odd, weird, etc. When we got a contract where the design is a little bit similar to the one that I proposed for - for other site, they said, we should try this design once a while. I just had enough of it

Sometimes I feel like saying to hell with everything.

I am in the brink of that.

Breaking point was few days ago when the boss was screaming at me in front of the clients to cover up their blunders. There I go, the scapegoat.

I am tired of all this. My work contract requires for 2 months notice. Pretty long for a small company. Just because my predecessors mostly quit 1 month max after service because my boss is moody. I just wonder how did I managed to stay there that long...

Smilingdiah is not smiling anymore. She kept on frowning lately

No comments: