Tuesday, April 25, 2006

You'll Surely Be Okay XD

Well actually it's Arashi's new single, "Kitto Daijoubu" so I am okay, as long as I see their shows night and day which is what I am actually doing right now XD. Apparently their performance during Shounen Club Premium last Sunday was one person short - Nino was still in U.S. filming Clint Eastwood's Red Sun, Black Sand, though from the latest news, he's already back in Japan, yatta!!!! Not used to seeing only 4 performing anyway. If I watch that movie, it would only because of Nino XD. So katik, yet so talented *swoons. Fangirl moment, sumimasen.



**The quality of the video is not that good in Youtube. Can't see Sho's secret smile when he made the wrong turn *sighs. Surprised to see his fluffy hair, though he still looks good XD. Think that Jun shrank back again after HYD (Don't think that I could handle watching him in his upcoming movie "Boku Wa Imouto Koi Ni Suru" - the title gives me the creeps), Riida looks "Oh-so-kakkoi" and Aiba is suave as always. Dang, sure miss Nino. IMO, the dance kinda didn't match the song's meaning. It's actually the commercial song for a vitamin drink. Erm... vitamin drink + translation... XD, pfftt H?...Can see the air guitar movement - maybe because of too many air guitar band audition in G No Arashi XD.



**All time favourite, A Day In Our Life - the mix & dance from the Iza Now Concert tour. Probably if they performed the regular version, the loss of Nino's voice during the Sho-rap back up would be too significant.
So anyway managed to pick up my 2 years "Hanging on the wall" guitar, clip my nails, tune it back up and played it a little because of Remioromen's Kona yuki (powdered snow) just to find out... I forgot the whole chords - even the basic ones **smack forehead. There I went hunting for my old guitar chord and scales book. Well one thing for sure, I could still play Ronan Keating's When You Say Nothing At All (Dayah's teaching that managed to be stuck in my head) and Green Day's Time of Your Life (I forgot the other title, but that one courtesy of Man f**ker's teaching). Not good at tuning the guitar actually. Last time during college, I got Azhar to tune it for me. Dang, he is sure lost in space somewhere and didn't even contact the rest of us after graduation.
Off to bed,
Minna oyasumi nasai *waves.

No comments: