Sunday, June 11, 2006

Another Arashi Filled Sunday!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Well okay, I know I am freaky when it comes to Arashi. This weekend - make it to just now, I was in Singapore to meet up Mit-to since I asked her favour to buy me a copy of Kitto Daijoubu single. Before getting off from work Saturday, the temperature meter for my car went berserk and it was raining heavily. I nearly had a heart attack when the indicator went straight to H, afterwards C, in between both and then my signal light went funny. Luckily there were a car-service centre very near to my location. The main problem was that the battery wire did not have enough earth wire. An additional earth wire from the battery fixed the problem, thank goodness. Then I sped over to Larkin for my ride.

Reached Orchard at about 4.30pm and met Mit-to at Kinokuniya. It was totally mad and spazzing. We totally pondered on and talk about the guys of course, ranging from everything to anything. Arashi's natsu-con title which is - "AraSHIC, AraCHIC, AraSICK, Cool & Soul" was among it. We browsed through the latest Potato with Okada Junichi on the cover, Wink-Up and Duet since of course Arashi was in it and on the Duet cover. I finally bought Arashigoto book ^_^V and from the leaflet, mine was the 6th edition. That was like so fast in just a year since the first print was actually released on 31st July 2005. My favourite pic of all in the book would definitely be page 5 & 4 where the guys were running - hontouni kakkoi!!!. Later on, we were hunting for the newly moved MISE which of course haven't opened yet at the new location.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My conquest for June

Went over to Mit-to's house and again it was crazy. Her Arashi photo album was such a drool factor and I was just so over the moon browsing through it. We stayed up late watching them - and of course yesterday on 10th June, Jun was in Taiwan, presenting an award on Golden Melody Award in Taiwan. Being a perfectionist, I am just very sure that Jun learnt the Mandarin lines really hard - and it's only the most necessary part. The introdution and of course the "Award would go to" part. It was just like him in an episode of Mago-Mago Arashi - Learning Mandarin session. It seems that the Asia concert in Thailand would not come true as he was saying that they would have a concert in Taiwan T_T

Afterwards, we listened to his radio show - Jun Style (of course it was aired much earlier before he went to Taiwan). Much to our delight, he played snippets from their upcoming Arashic. SUGE!!!!! With too much Vanilla Coke in my system, I pleaded defeat at 3.30am and went to bed. Woke up at 6am just to see it's raining outside and then again resuming my video watching session. Mit-to was baiting me with Ikuta Toma's performance in Sugao which was what I admit, rather effectively and we practically drooled on Sho's & Ohno's back side performances. Ohno's song, Deep Sorrow in his 2001 butai (theatre performance) - Shinseki Emotion made me cry. It was about a jungle boy who have never felt anything, learnt how to feel and during that scene, he lost the girl that he love most. I've never seen the butai before but Dalinee had given me his 3104 yen solo-con with the song in it. Honestly, watching Ohno cry singing that song in SE and reading the song translation.... *tears rolling down.

大野智/Ohno Satoshi - DEEP SORROW

終わりそうにない夜
つのる胸の孤独
深く錆びた心
どうして癒せばいい

もっともっと語り合えれば
見つけられたはず
君のほほえみを

君がいなければ僕になれない
世界はまるで壊れた楽園
記憶のすべてを消してしまいたい
想い出の数だけ悲しみに変わるのなら

君がいなければ僕になれない
世界はまるで壊れた楽園
記憶のすべてを消してしまいたい
君だけを愛していたよ

あの地平線の遥か彼方に
待っている
なりたかった自分の姿
もしこの体が灰になってもいい
その声にその瞳にもう一度会えるのなら

The seemingly endless night
brings me loneliness
my rusting heart
why would i need to cure it?

If we had been together a little longer
I would have been able to see
Your smile

I'm not used to your absence
The whole world is a broken paradise
I want to just forget everything
'Cause all my memories would only bring me sadness

I'm not used to your absence
The whole world is a broken paradise
I want to just forget everything
'Cause you're the only one i've ever loved

By the faraway horizon
I'll be waiting
I want to wait
Even if my body turns into ashes
To hear your voice, and see you one more time
Click here for download - though it is kinda poor and you might here Ohno voice screaming at the first part

Change note. I will definitely be going over again after 5th July for Arashic!!!!

No comments: