Saturday, June 10, 2006

X-Thursday

Okay, so the entrance exam was interesting. Interesting as, I don't know if I would actually past the test because throughout the 2 and a half hour I felt like there are just not enough time to finish the questions. For the verbal part (that was actually Bahasa Melayu section), I guess that I was in a huge mess. The analogy given was too darn confusing. The Analytical section was fun, but then again there were not enough time for me to dwell on each interesting IQ questions. Math was fun, but not enough time. Maybe I should just stick to my day job ^^;;
I met Malia and Pi at the exam centre, haven't seen them for so long. Well actually I went to Pi's house last raya, and last time I met Malia was when we were in matriculation. We went for the same reason - burn out.
After the test, I went to Jusco Tebrau with my brother to catch X-Men 3 - The Last Stand. Being an avid follower of the X-Men TV series when I was in secondary school, of course I wouldn't miss the chance warching the rise of the Phoenix. I watched the Phoenix saga during that time for more than twice with another fellow friend Atikah. While the rest were resting at the dorm on a Sunday morning, you could bet that Atikah and I would be sitting in the front row of the Dining Hall watching X-men at 9.30am.
Verdict, it was so good and scary at the same time. Of course they didn't stick to the tv series. If they do, it would surely be weird if suddenly they have visitors from out of space dropping by and asking help from the X-men. Instead of MPD, Jean Grey would have the Phoenix spirit from the alien force possessing her when she was trying hard to guide the space vessel back to earth's atmosphere. That would kind of sound funny and too confusing especially if Mr Sinister's gang comes into the picture. There would be like... 5 major groups to think of instead of just 2. The Phoenix went berserk part was definitely freaky *shivers. Too many disintegration parts.
It's a Saturday and I'm off to Singapore!!!!
Jaa, mata getsuyoubi (^_^)//

No comments: