Monday, January 29, 2007

Adaptability

I have found a new way to blog from this institute *cringe*
Anyway talking about an institution made me associating it to a 'mental' institution.
Since there are no wireless connection at my hostel block, I was left with blogging through my notepad before even posting it online. Of course the process would actually involve hauling my laptop to the classroom that is situated on the 2nd floor of the main building.

One thing that sure need some adjusting - the day.
The last time that I went to school with of days on Fridays and Saturdays were when I was in primary school - before the state of Johor changed its public holiday to Saturdays and Sundays.
I always had it in my mind, the first day of school is Monday instead of Sunday, the last day would be Friday instead of Thursday. I even got my days mixed that I read the Yassin for Thursday night on Wednesday -_-; I sure need some time adjusting *sighs*

The most unbelieveable feat - I even managed to learn how to wear high-heeled shoes *in awe* though I had my fair share of stiff ankles and calf.

Even though the choice of food is unlimited, I just have this uncanny feeling that instead of losing more weight I might actually piling more, based on the daily consumption of nasi air from the food stall outside the institute fence since, of course those poyo cafe & canteen owner does not sell food for dinner. The cafe sells burger during night time but then again, their cooking methods is something that drive me nuts. It is rare to find a place with cooks who could cook really fast. Just have to be grateful that there is food at all.

Assignments are piling in. Spending a weekend here with almost no source of amusement drives me crazy. To go out for shopping and supplies, of course would cost money which at this moment is something that I have to save real well until the allowance kicks in. The taxi to Jerteh costs RM 15 per trip, the bus to Kota Bharu from Jerteh is RM5.20. And the allowance will be kicking in another 2 or 3 months max *dies*. Luckily I still have some from my last salary *sweat* To bring my car... I kept on imagining my poor lil Kancil going through a 12 hours journey (if I'm that lucky). I just can't do that to my car. Motorcycle... after my allowance, I just might post my old Kriss here.

Anyway, a very belated birthday wishes to my new room-mate FAREEZA & my ni-ban dream guy SAKURAI SHO on 25th January *dance here and there*

No comments: