Thursday, January 11, 2007

HYD2

Shoot me if you must.

I'm still in the HYD2 mood. I finally finished downloading the whole friggin file yesterday morning. It's super mega 1.3GB file. As much as the outrageous size, managed to download every single bit the moment I reached home on Monday from Serdang. Finishing with the file transfer to my laptop, drove all the way to Irra's house to watch it with her.

Tsukasa giving Tsukushi the cold shoulder - even after she traveled thousands of miles from Tokyo to New York *furious*. But then again being Jun - my ichiban who always have a way of relying double expression and of course so darn kakkoi playing Tsukasa the eyes does not lie when they frist met at the hotdog stand which of course amuses me to the bone. Like come on - I don't think an heir would actually go to the side of the road to buy hotdog. Imagine Paris Hilton buying hotdog -_-; nai nai, inconceivable.

The line - "What do you want with our Great Domyouji?" by one of Tsukasa's BG got me laughing my head off. I mean seriously I don't think any of the bodyguards in the US would actually say that.

Amusement aside I just have this feeling that season 2 would be emotional - the part when Makino poured her heart out to Tsukasa's sister surely stung my eyes. Well okay shoot me again I am such an emo when I watch HYD -_-; When Utada Hikaru's - Flavour of Life was played with flashbacks from HYD1, my dam broke T_T



Toma...
You're such a geek playing Junpei. But when all was revealed, you're as kakkoi as you were in West Side Story Butai with Oh-chan *sighs*

Love so sweet - as much as the new Arashi song in HYD title is a wee bit cheesy, the tune is so darn infectious. Hontouni ai no uta, hehehehe
*singing* Omoi de zutto zutto wasurenai sora, futari ga hanarete itemo, donna sukina hitoite au kisetsu nidotonai...

Before I forgot...
Congratulations Nofie for your beautiful baby girl *banzai!!!!!!*
try call phone kau asyik msg aje huhuhu

No comments: