Friday, January 05, 2007

HYD2 Day!!!

The day has come
Tonight at 9pm (Japanese time)
Hana Yori Dango 2, 2 hrs and 15 minutes will be aired
YATTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And yeah, I have been going nuts watching the CM over and over and over again for the past several days XD
I just love it that they still have the original casts from HYD
The B*tch 3 is still there
Nanako Matsushima as the ever-ganas sister Domyouji Tsubaki
The ever-evil mother Domyouji Kaede's laugh

Not forgetting the addition for only 1 episode

Toma!!!!
I definitely have to blame Mimit for feeding me Toma when I stay over in SG
He's just super kakkoi being the dorky/devious Junpei *sighs*

Jun!!!
Always my ichiban XD
No longer with the permanent perm being Domyouji Tsukasa
Now the hair looks softer XD



Darn Clubbox for being close to not moving, huhuhu
I hope they would up it on d-addicts huhuhu
Well I know Meteor Garden and Hana Yori Dango kept being compared because both of them are based on the manga Hana Yori Dango
I am biased anyway and say that Hana Yori Dango rocks XD

No comments: