Sunday, June 24, 2007

Whirlwind Weekend

Despite the wrong ticket that I bought
Despite my immobility due to my sister's busy weekend
Despite the impromptu-ness of the decision
I still managed to get back to KL and spent my weekend there

^_^

For the wrong ticket, Za and I could blame Maraliner for not stating which Bandar Tun Razak that they go. We thought it was the BTR in Cheras but minutes before boarding time, all hell broke lose when the conductor told us it was the BTR in Kratong. We were panicked of course since all ticket to KL for that night were sold out. Luckily there was someone who were willing to cramp us at the back of a bus en route to KL. That problem was solved.

Then in Bangi, my sister was too busy managing a course at her place that she needed to use her car to go back and fro. I was room-bound during daytime and was about to leave to Mines as planned on Komuter to meet up with my sayang. Then rain fell like cats and dogs as I was about to leave. Thankfully my sister managed to car pool with a friend that night and I got myself a car.

The next day, had to leave real early even if my bus would actually leave at 10 at night. Good thing Linda was with me. Went to Midvalley, watched Fantastic 4 and then went to my aunt's house in Bangsar. Linda was, as last time got her hands full by melayan my 6 years old cousin, Baby while I get to spend my time with Dayah and her Mak. Currently, Baby is perfecting her skills in saying 'whatever' to everyone around. The 'whatever' caused her sister to pick her up and dunk her in the washing machine, hahahaha.


By the time I had to leave for Hentian Putra, I found myself dragging my feet to the door towards the car. You could expect me to leave Besut in a heart beat, no matter whatever difficulties and complications, but leaving for Besut... now that's a different thing altogether.

Oh well, few more months to go. You can do it Diah!!!!

No comments: