Monday, June 04, 2007

Ho-hum weekend

I did not go out that much this weekend - unlike the previous one where I moved around a lot. Had to stay home for the tiling guy to finish his work at home. Mak and Abah was busy with weddings and meetings so someone had to stay home for the guy to do his job. Good thing for the Star Wars marathon that made me a wee bit ting tong after being fed 6 movies back to back @_@

Managed to go to Irra's place in the morning to pass her some keropok I got for her, went to the bank for my bro to deposit some money and then went back home in record time. The guy reached home for the work an hour after. Good timing, hehehe.

Got Julie Garwood's latest novel - Shadow Dance. Felt like dancing here and there since the much awaited character finally got his break, YEAY!!! It was years ago when I sent an e-mail to Ms Garwood regarding the character, asking when will be his turn to be in the spotlight. I was more than thrilled when she replied that his turn was yet to come, uwahhhh!!! Few novels later, hurrah!! It's out!! Those who read her work might be familiar with her crime/suspense series which circulated mostly on the Buchanans. The character in question was Noah Clayborne - the agent who's always in every novel, butting in every crime scene. By the time I was done reading, my neck was stiff and my eyes were doing some tricks on me, huhuhu.

By 6.30pm Mak and Abah reached home from their meeting, cooked for dinner and watched POTC 1 on channel 5. Guess I was already unconcious after the movie ended and so here I am, wide awake early in the morning - guess so lah.

2 more weeks to go. Time does fly *_*

No comments: