Thursday, June 05, 2008

And the price soars!!!!!

Ron 97 petrol price was increased up to RM2.70 at midnight. That's 76 cents of increase and still, has Malaysia at the lowest petrol price in S.E.A. Makes me want to guffaw at the last election when some party promised to keep the petrol price at a low, lower than we had yesterday. I mean come on, we all know that the whole world is running low of petrol and with the increasing of the whole wide world's petrol price, there is no way the petrol price is going to stay at a minimum at all time. Talk about logic and common sense. When the demand is higher than the supply, of course the price will jack up. Unless people believe that petrol is one of the renewable energy sources which going to last forever. Wind, water, solar - now that's renewable energy sources. Even my year 5 pupils know that.

When fuel price soars, there is no way the goods price are going to stay at the same price. Heck, even a full tank Kancil with more or less 20l tank capacity is going to cost ><>20l of full tank - won't that make the price increase too?

If only the public transportation at my place is that efficient. Heck, we don't even have a bus that comes and go at my residential area. Short of riding a bicycle daily to work - which usually takes me about 15 minutes car ride, think how long will it take for me to cycle to school, haha. I would end up too sweaty in my baju kurung and would make me get another round of shower at the school's restroom. But then again, when there's a will there's a way - and my will is not strong enough for that - yet.

6 comments:

A.L.O.N.G said...

Bicycle won't be a bad idea.
With your coming wedding, you might want to surprise your husband-to-be with your newly model-figure.
Phewiiiitttt.....

Diah said...

for plus size most likely
wishful thinking, hahaha

Anonymous said...

x best la camtu, kurg cumey.

hihihih ^_^

Nabil said...

ih budak2 ni...pegi lari2 kat rumah pak sarip tu.

intanz said...

hahahahahahahahahahahah... :)

intanz said...

hahahahahahahahahahahah... :)