Monday, May 26, 2008

^_^

One day I was watching a TV programme - on which channel? I've forgotten but weirdly the commercials at that time was straight about babies - pregnant women, a family with houseful of kids and everything, babies here babies there (okay so maybe I was watching one of the learning channels). My lil bro was pointing it out that the whole commercial lines was so odd. I mean come on, the whole few minutes of commercials only on babies and pregnancies is rare.

Then I got a call from my sister in law saying...





I'M GONNA BE AN AUNT!!!!!!

Aunty Diah?

Cik Diah?

Mak Diah?

What is the name they call the third born kid? My siblings never had to use the name 'along', 'angah' and all that.

Hmmm.... I still have months to think what name I should use.

Anyway, alhamdulillah ^_^

p.s: I wonder where I can get that baby rattle and baby caps with pointy ears on it

3 comments:

A.L.O.N.G said...

Wah...congrates...
After so long
Good things are happening huh..
Pass my congrates to them
Hmm,then after that lepas ko kawin
Terus dapat anak bagus jugak

Anonymous said...

wuuuuuwweeeeeeeeeee... ^_^

zahidah seran said...

eh diah, adik beradik aku pun takde guna along angah uda bagai..

tapi bile aku dpt anak, adik no2 terus gelarkan diri dia mak ngah...

terus2 bile dia dpt anak, aku plak kena jadik mak long..huwaaaa...