Friday, March 06, 2009

It's gonna be a long weekend!!!

First and foremost, I wish for the best for my niece (my cousin's daughter), Kisha's heart operation that was done today. We need new generation who can become Aunty Dayah's back-up in the future, hehehe. She's a joyful and mighty flexible, 1 year old who I love to see rubbing her face with her stockinged feet. Pray for her, everyone.

Other than that, I've just finished my course at Naza Hotel on the buddy support. The hotel is good and one thing that I'm sure my dearest hubby heard already - I totally love the big shower head!!! Hehehe. I got a room facing The Zone and Selat Tebrau and well of course, I had to share it with my GPK. Sighs, I dunno why but since Kak Rubi handed the reign of KP to me this year, there's so many courses to attend and I have to go places. Well that's the job's 'perks' I guess.

It's gonna be a long weekend. Hubby's gotta work, and few more days to go before we get to meet again. Nothing much planned out for the weekend since I'm pretty much saving for the holiday. Where am I going? Well gotta wait and see, hehe. But still, I managed to get new ebooks online. No harm in buying books :D

Well I'm ranting and writing without any clear reason other than just for the sake of writing something. Anyway, I start to follow this season's of American Idol. My personal favourite - Allison, Danny and......... *drumroll* Anoop!!!! Thank goodness there's a final 13 or I would bawl seeing Anoop not getting a seat in final 12.

I'm drowsy and I'm writing nothing. Goodnight everyone and have a very good weekend.

No comments: