Sunday, December 12, 2004

Sweetest Day

Well okay I haven't written in for days. I am definitely not in the mood for writing but I am definitely in the mood to jump up and down, screaming all over the place in joy and happiness and well, basically, just be happy. I have a great family, someone who loves me so much (believe me I was actually surprised but thankful that I am actually experiencing this) an okay job etc. etc. the list will go on and on and on.
Anyway as for what happened on the 9th of December 2004... that I would leave for anyone to guess. I was actually in the office, multitasking doing my job and chat up with Jeff while babysitting my bosses' son (yeah I have 2 bosses, drive me crazy sometimes) then he called me up and asked me to turn the cam on which I did, telling me how much I mean to him, his hopes and dreams which includes me and... oh well. *sighs+grin+blush.
I was in daze the whole day and went out to Jusco without realizing what I was doing. Spent kind of a lot there and returned home still in daze, prayed and crashed onto my bed. I woke up at midnight, perform prayer and of course - istikharah, the guidance prayer. I had done it quite few times, it all leads to him and for that night I dreamt of going through a recipe list tht mashed up Malay & Western cooking. Enough said. Just hope for the best. We still won't ever know what would happen in the future. Though I am HAPPY!!!!!! and hope that my dreams will come true too.
The Geminids Meteor Shower can be seen clearly tomorrow - Monday 13th December. I am not sure if we could see it clearly here like the last very cool and clear meteor shower (I forgot which) that happened in 1998 (They predicted last time that it was going to be at about 2 am, we waited up just to see that we actually see the showers at 5 to 6 - just about the time when everyone would wake up at the boarding school - bummer) Hope we could catch it here even though the hotspots would be around in Europe and some part of America.

No comments: