Thursday, December 23, 2004

Dear Diary

I know most of the people have had their own diary, if not only entry with tons of to do list in it or as most teenagers and well, some adults still do this, writes off an entry on what they had been going through, what they felt for the day - sad, mad or happy. I have had those - note the word had as time taught me that written off stuff could be read by both really "not-that-nosy-but-can't-help it" brothers and they could laugh about it. Well I might say that it was my own fault anyway.
I started off reading and hunting for my oldest brother's diary when he was in secondary school and believe me I enjoy reading every single thing in it. He always have cartoon characters alongside his entry. I remember most the image of broken sink that he drew when he actually broke it and was caught. One of the things living in a boarding school, there is always something to share well, the escapade and misfit... save for my sister - she was a school prefect during her time and as for me, lets just say that I support my friend in her GAP (Gerakan Anti Pengawas / Anti-Prefect Movement). My youngest brother learnt well from his brother and sisters - not to document anything that can be read and be used against him.
Abang Bil (thats my bro) wrote off his blog entry about the time he met up with my sister in law - make that before he met her and just by pure coincidence and luck, I happened to find a tape that one of his exes gave him. So being "curious" both A'an and I played it and ... I guess we just kind of compared it with Din Beramboi's tape (Din Beramboi is one of the comic comedians who released a couple of stupid but funny comedy tape. Yeah yeah we are both mean, hahaha). Just when I was getting my kick out of posting some familiar part from the tape, Abang Bil posted back saying that my saved IM conversation in A'an's pc was even more interesting that the tape. DARN! I forgot that I actually saved them. Darn! Darn! Darn!

No comments: