Sunday, February 19, 2006

What's My Age Again?

My mak is away for the weekend for my cousin's wedding at Serdang. I didn't go because of work but I would certainly go during the double reception in March. Yesterday was Ijal's wedding, next month would be Yus'. Fairuz and Faizal Hussin, no kidding, just don't mistake them for the celebrity siblings. They're both males hence for the double reception.

The bittorrent was a drag, I was expecting my downloads to be done today but I guess not. Apparently there were not enough seeders online. So anyway I found myself reading Hana Yori Dango comics and watching Arashi concert the whole morning (MatsuJun!!! Aishiteru!!!). Then it hit me. Boy, I'm nearing 25 but still going goo goo gaa gaa on a band - thanks to my friend & collegue Aidah and her sisters who kept on supplying me with Arashi stuff. At this instance, I have a very strong feeling that she's having her first driving class. Intensive driving for 3 hours. Hope she's doing well since she was asking me a lot about driving yesterday. I hope she understands my analogy of scales on the clutch-accelerator control. And then I learnt how to spell my name in Japanese.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Cool isn't it? That's only my first name actually.

Then I was bloghopping to everyone in my list, finding myself laughing silly at Zamose's entry on finger expression, smirking at Dayah's entry, hoping for the rest to just update their blogs hehehe and feeling melancholic at Sue's entry since she was talking about our secondary school friends. In school we were known for our obsession (whoa strong choice of word) on BSB - though I guess some of us managed to outgrow that fact (ye ke?). Let me see if I still remember it - Eena, Esah, Intan: Nick, Sue: A.J, Along: Brian, yours truly: Howie D... I forgot if anyone gone bonkers on Kevin... oh yeah, Harlin: Kevin.

16 years old trapped in the body of a 24. I'd better grow up, hahahaha.

No comments: