Sunday, July 02, 2006

Weekend

Another session from the public cyber cafe with my cousin. The dinner was fine though I hardly know anyone in the crowd save for the group from Malpakat and of course Mr Steve Choong. Irra was fidgeting throughout the dinner because of the unfamiliar surrounding. It was of course attended by engineers from numerous companies and I felt out of place since of course it's not my niche.

Reaching the ballroom, Irra and I both thought that we would both be late since finding a parking space inside Pan Pac was crazay and I was driving the company's Ford Ranger. I kept hearing this screaching sound on top of me alerting me that the car was too darn tall for the parking lot. In the end I drove out from the parking lot, paid RM 2.50 before going to the lot beside Kotaraya. Then I found peace - but not quite since rushing with my Cinderella shoes was definitely killing my feet. I kept wondering how on earth other female could wear 2 and half inch heels and looking good after hours wearing it. Though, no matter how much it kills my feet, I still love that shoes.

After few minutes going into the dinner the crowd at the table began to warm up, serving food and making commentary on it. By the time dinner ends my tummy was so full I could hardly move.

Sunday, went over to check the workers, did some brisk walking at the park since I forgot to wear my shoes in the morning (baka me) went back to my uncle's and watched Ayumi Hamasaki's 2004-2005 countdown concert - finally after months buying it. Went to Jusco Taman U and now here I am amidst loud noise of the CC. My fingers are numb. Til next time I leave you with Ayumi Hamasaki's Blue Bird performance from the 16th June Music Station performance (since they still haven't had the 23rd June one) ^_^




Blue Bird Translation

When the gray clouds drift away
And the sky stops crying
I'll wake up to your voice
From my sleep, a little bit long
You calmly watched the wings on my back
Waiting for the season to take off

Let's go together across the blue sky
Looking down on the white sand beach
No need to have a serious talk
I need nothing except your smile
You said so and smiled to me

Words were not necessary
My place was always here
I murmured, "The sun is too bright"
And camouflaged the tears welling up

Let's go together across the blue sky
Wherever we may get toIf you receive a wound
I'll give my wing to you
You said so and cried a little

Let's go together across the blue sky
Looking down on the white sand beach
No need to have a serious talk
I need nothing except your smile
And I gave way to tears as well

No comments: