Saturday, November 18, 2006

Missing You....

I'm having the 'miss my friends' feelings again, huhuhuhu.

Since 13 years old, I lived among a group of friends - big groups of friends that shared priceless memories. As we aged, I realized that the big groups that I used to live with becomes smaller. We move away in pursuit of our dreams, our own life, families, responsibilities. No one is able to stay put in the same age for more than the allocated time.

I miss playing volleyball & netball with my friends. I miss the jukebox-sing-your-heart-out at the studio and dormitory. I miss making misfit in class - falling asleep more likely than anything else. I miss the daily-2-hours-sleeping-in-the-studio at night time with fellow buddies making make-shift bed out of chairs & tables and even some slept on the torn up soft board as a mat on the floor (that would be Miza and I ^_^;). I miss playing guitar with Man & Azhar. I miss the 3am kedai mamak supper. I miss the late night maggi mee in the dormitory with the kettle that I managed to smuggle in to the hostel. I miss having to stash my walkman from the prefects knowledge.

I found this video recorded by Ije during our final year in one of my old back-up CDs (and since not many read this blog, I feel safe posting it here). The song title... I forgot. This is the song that Azhar and I performed during our Malam Inderaloka - Final Year Dinner. Written by Azhar, sung by Azhar and I (which I actually forgot a line during the performance and made my own lyric, which of course made Azhar both peeved and relieved at the same time for the quick make up). Just in case you heard it, he made me sing with low tone Pearl-Jam-ish way, huhuhu. Oh and this was when I was 78 kg, thee hee hee.




"And so, you fly away from me,
The memories will still remain..."

No comments: