Friday, November 24, 2006

Rurouni Kenshin

I was staying at my uncle's house in Skudai Baru. One of my routine there was to watch MTV Hits before I get to go to work - since they always have Japanese MTV amidst the mix of English and Chinese videos. Never thought that I would actually caught Dohmoto Koichi's MTV on TV or actually any of the Johnny's video at all (wondering when will I be able to catch Arashi, huhuhu). So far, I managed to catch Otsuka Ai's, Puffy AmiYumi, Mika Nakashima, but none Johnny's.

Kagen no Tsuki (Descending of Moon)...

I've seen it before and I love it since it was kinda Rurouni Kenshin-ish a.k.a Samurai X. It is one of my all time favourite manga - got me even buying the whole collection at a time. We were having a discussion in MIRC once about who we want to see playing the characters in Rurouni Kenshin. Wenna was dead set on having Jun as Kenshin. Dun relented since she wants Ohno to be Soujiro - the heartless but always smiling assassin. Sho as Sanosuke (if i get it right.. or was it Aiba and that Toma be Aoshi?) and Nino since he looks bratty, he'd be Yahiko. Hajime Saito would be played by none other than Odagiri Joe - he kicks ass as Hajime Saito in Shinsengumi.

Though... after watching the video, I think Koichi might fit the bill, hehehehe. Well, take a look for yourself :D


No comments: