Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Paluan Hujan ^-^;

It was my cousin's wedding last weekend (Dang, she's 3 yrs my junior!!! lol)

Anyway, I reached Kota Tinggi on a Sunday morning since my uncle, Pak Din needed someone to drive his family to the wedding because of his accident. I definitely love the thought of driving his Limited Edition Wira, hehehehe. Earlier before, on Saturday as I was about to hang my clothes at the door of Irra's room I was dumbstruck. My clothes were actually the same shade of purple of the door and the wrapping paper for the presents from them - uwaaaah. Even took a picture for the humour of it. I was thinking that it won't be much of a problem unless the wedding was held for that particular cousin at that same particular house.

I was wrong.

As I reached at the wedding venue in Kota Tinggi again I was dumbstruck. No one told me that the whole theme was going to be PURPLE!!!!!!

*Sighs*

Purple theme aside, the crowd was adding up by afternoon and by Zohor, Chah was being surrounded by 3 mak andams, being our cousins of course - Irra, Ana & Ayiet armed with their bags full of cosmetics and stuff. If Dayah was there, I bet that it would be explosive ^_^; It was a havoc - a clash of thoughts between 4 person. It was amusing at one glance. Ana was saying the colour was not enough, Ayiet was saying Chah's eyes needed some light colours, Irra was saying there's something not enough and Chah was protesting that the colour was too bold. Since I don't even have a clue to even apply eyeshadow or the importance of the face foundation, I left the bride's & groom's room for the preparation of the banquet table. Suhaina, my ex-high school classmate was present but at that moment I was kind of tied up checking the food & plate for the main dining table.

The groom's entourage reached there kind of 30 minutes early but it was fine since nearly all the food was in place. I would say that if they reached on time, they might be drenched in rain.

As always, every wedding especially for close knit families are tiring as the day ends but I enjoyed every minute of it. It was when all of us would get together and do our best to make the wedding a success or at least make a huge havoc out of it, hehehe.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Selamat pengantin baru Chah & Faiz.

ps: Suge!!! Aina's custom made Arashi raya card arrived today!!!!! Arigatou Aina!!! (~^3^)~

No comments: