Friday, July 13, 2007

Filling a balloon full of my small dreams ^_^

Its the weekend.
Feels like it's been months since my last weekend.
Of courselah, I would be exaggerating if I said that.

Last week we only had a day weekend - since Besut needs to exchange for schooldays during the upcoming Eid in October. Oh well, tomorrow's the last of the 'ganti' then I'm off to spend my 2 days weekend.

So far the practical session drags. Have to write the 4 to 5 pages of lesson plan by hand, prepares the worksheet and teaching aids for the day after since our supervisor might pop in any day soon. The KH girls at my school already received their surprise when their supervisor came to the school without any warning - it was a sobering and jolting experience.

Just to keep my head clear, watched Tohoshinki's Balloon video clip. As one of my friends said, this is the only group she know to have too many AKAs and abbreviations. Dongbashinki, DBSK, DBSG, Tohoshinki, TVXQ - many names, same group.



The song makes me want to go back to my childhood. Well actually back to my secondary school time. We were as 'terencat' as that back then. I still remember 'the puppet show' we did from the girl's hostel corridor for the boys in 'AT' were making their way to the hall for their communication arabic paper. The lyric and translation can be found here.

Short term goal - find a way to drill the word 'communication' and the spelling for telephone, television, radio and computer into the mind of my pupils. Anyway, this is not meant as a laughable case.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.