Sunday, July 22, 2007

Rant!!!

Too many speculations as to why the hostel wireless is non-existent. Here, I listed some below some of the speculations and reasons that I heard so far:-
  1. The wireless modem was struck by lightning last week during a storm - But weirdly enough I was online the whole stormy and thundery moment and the connection was super fast, even after the rain had stopped.
  2. The juniors foolishly hung their clothes at the modem line and damage the whole thing during the orientation week when they had to sleep at the TV room - If it's just for 1 block it's quite acceptable but for the whole 3 blocks? Come on lah, don't start pulling my legs laaa.
  3. The administration pulled the whole thing out and never to put t back again - But then again on Wednesday someone came and spent the whole afternoon at the pantry room and tried to do something with a laptop. If they want to unplug the whole thing, it won't even take 30 minutes to unplug it all.
Either way, we don't have internet connection at the hostel. I am here at the library - by force, just to find some pictures for my lesson >_<

As for today, at school....
I was so darn mad that I wish I had my own wand and avra kedavra-ing someone grahhhhh!!
Which is one of the reasons I can't have a wand and be a witch >_<

No comments: