Saturday, April 12, 2008

I Could Breathe!

Neti Pot.

What is a neti pot?
Well for an explanation, go ahead here. It is an ancient technique believed to relieve sinusitis and headache due to sinus. Of course la, I have sinus and nearly a month watching that particular episode which is last Tuesday, I went to buy a small pot. Well, its a set of creamer pot with 2 sugar containers that cost RM9. I'm doing it every morning and the change that I see is that I finally could breathe with 2 unblocked nostrils in the morning - usually I ended up breathing using 1 and spending my time blowing my nose nearly every morning, not to mention the morning sneeze. My brother, A'an is doing it too and I have to say, breathing using 2 nostrils is a novelty before. I'm loving my nostril pot, wahahaha.

No comments: