Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Happy Anniversary!!!

It was our anniversary yesterday.
What anniversary?

18th August marks our first year of engagement and luckily enough I was around in Seri Kembangan with my beloved to celebrate it together.


A simple poem for my sayang:-

I don't know where to start at,
I'm not that good with words and rhyme,
I'm grateful for the day we met,
I love you til the end of time.

Thanks for last night and the lovely bouquet that you gave me. No words are enough to express my feelings. Love you bunch and bunch, Ayang.

November does not come soon enough.
*love and smooches*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

heheh, it's the least i can do. if given proper time & planning it could be better. alas, we've had a great time right? & thank you for being so cumey, sweet, calm, patient, (ermm.. can't think of any other word already) all this while. no matter what i say or do, i love you too sayang.

always in my heart, you are.. ^_~ ^_~

zahidah seran said...

bagusle korang nie ingat2 tarikh anniversary..aku nie anniversary kawen jek la ingt...1st date kah 1st declare kah, tak ingat..=P

diah, 18 ogos ialah birthday rai juge..hehe...

Diah said...

CurX: oooh, struktur ayat Yoda. Love you, I do, hahaha.

Zamose: Aku terase bersalah dan terus aku telefon die tadi, hahaha. Rai tgh tunggu turn kat klinik hantar anak die sbb sakit mata.

Anonymous said...

watched star wars lately i have. hihihi ^_^