Thursday, August 14, 2008

Nadia Katastrafia Megola

I was closing to my 'Destroyer' mode because my book was not here yesterday. So contacted Kino and ta-da! The book arrived before I got home, hurrah!!!

What did I do afterwards?

Took a picture


Covered the book with a plastic wrap (heck, it's more expensive than my Harry Potter), cooked and ate lunch, since I do plan on finishing it in one sitting and there I go, lost in the world of Acheron.

After hours, I have to admit my eyes are tired - and the book totally worth it!!!!

Though the first part was a bit hard to read - I mean come on, it's all about his torturous life filled with abuse before he was killed. But then I so love the part when his mother, Apollymi the Destroyer released her wrath and totally obliterate the Atlantean Pantheon. The best part was to read the present day story. Who would have thought the great Acheron would blush and stumble his way once in a while? Totally endearing.

With the gathering of characters from previous series - Julian, Kyrian, Sunshine, Talon, Zarek, Wulf, Urian, Wren, Vane, Sin and Katra, it only gets better.

I need to sleep.
And wake up early tomorrow to pack my bag.

If only I could just wink my way and have it done in a blink of an eye - wishful thinking laaa. Stuck too long in the Dark-Hunter world

It's gonna be a holiday!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Nabil said...

Org yg mak dia nama 'the destroyer' mesti takde childhood yg normal :P

Diah said...

Hahaha, memang pun. Dah characternya based on Greek mythology so, abnormal is normal :D

Anonymous said...

i sense winking coming my way..
gonna be from u ek cayang? hik-hik ;);)