Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Memories Frozen in Time

This is one of the time when I get melancholic and the things that I do when I get to that state is to browse through the photograph album that I have compiled throughout my growing up years up until now. Pictures are some of the things that I could never get tired of, whether it was a bad shot or a good one. Like a saying that goes - a picture could tell thousand stories.... well not in that exact words but close enough.
I smiled at every turn of the page. When I was a baby, I don't have that much of recollection of what had happened at every shot that was taken. All that I can see are pictures of me toothless, hairless (I even got a name for that premature hair growing event, hahahaha) , being put up to wear a really huge sunglasses and more. One thing that I remembered most about growing up is to be constantly in the middle of the war between my brother and sister. They would fight as always and sometimes if something that they threw at hit me in the process, both of them fled, leaving me crying. One of the thing being a little kid in the family at that time, you're pretty much helpless.
Anyway a picture that means so much to me is the class picture that was taken in Form 1. The funny thing is I wasn't even smiling because I was so homesick to go home and I happen to know what exactly I was thinking at that moment, and no, I'm not going to tell that in here. Its too funny now come to think of it.
After done browsing through I went off to my big little brother's and my pc to burn the pictures that I have downloaded from my camera. One of the not so good thing when you own a digital camera, you don't bother that much to redevelop it on print. So there I have, more than 20 folders that I have downloaded since the day I bought the camera from the PC Fair. I burned in the best shots, with the happy thought of wanting to send it off to the photo shop to be printed and fill my album out until I did a final count. I have 217 pictures in my CD...... with a quick calculation in my head..... 36 3R pictures = about RM19.++ and since it gonna be digital print its gonna cost a little bit more... make that 60cents per print so abt RM21.++ , 217 = +/- 6 times of 36...... 6x21.++...... okay, so I decided to send it to be printed on my next salary. Megasale is still on so i might as well spend that particular portion on the things on sale. I have my priorities too :D so the pictures could hold out for few weeks.

No comments: