Thursday, January 13, 2005

Miss Me?

I admit, I haven't had that much time to blog for nearly half a month already. Yikes! its 2005 already - the year where people from half century ago predicted that we would be driving a floating car (apparently that is still a long shot). So here I am, checking my blog for any drop off comments that rarely comes in and i got 3 messages urging me to update, calling me pemalas, hahaha. I was touched. I have fans after all (LMAO). Okay reasons (or excuses) for the blog update delay. You pick which one is fact and which one is fiction. Multiple choices is allowed:-
  1. Too tired - morning at the office, daytime at the site til abt 9pm, went home just in time to crash in my bed. I can't write while sleeping though i did dream writing off my blog once. Then again its a dream, so no blog update, hahaha.
  2. My head was still shook up by the earthquake in Sumatra and the idea to write was being washed off the shore. Honestly the news that we got is getting worse everyday, more people were killed if its not because of the wave, its because of the disease that comes after. It is heartwarming to hear that kids as young as 7 were trying to help. Have you done your part for the tsunami victims?
  3. I was abducted and brainwashed by aliens while i was working late at the site. I had only regain my memory and ability to type properly yesterday (Gosh, this is lame)
  4. My PC was fried off, it was doing a crazy loop thingy and i can't even get into windows. Had it reformatted and it has been going berserk ever since. That means, no long hours to crack my head to write into the blog.
  5. My mind is way too occupied with the thoughts of Jeff (*wink wink)
  6. Plotting up plan on how to delete the files in my big bro's e-mail inbox that contained some secret information (guess not that secret anymore). Hmmm.... baby, the account lock program does work, right? *devilish laugh.

Anyway, Happy belated New Year everyone. May this year be better than before and would bring lots of prosperity (prosperity?... reminds me of McD's prosperity burger though i hate black pepper hahaha).

No comments: