Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Arashi Filled Sunday!!!

ラキラキベイブ 仕事はラストのオーマイグルーヴ
Raki raki beibu shigoto wa rasuto no oomai guruuvu
Lucky lucky babe, my job is the last of my groove
なかなかベイブ 今日は楽しい!(朝まで!)
Naka naka beibu kyou wa tanoshii! (asa made!)
Today, today will be pretty fun, babe! (Until dawn!)

After few months pm-ing and few weeks sms spamming back and forth, finally, Dalinee, Lara-chan & Syila ne-chan managed to meet up face to face. If it was not because the day after was Monday, we might actually ended up having fun until dawn (**does mimic of Sho's "Asa made!!"). Honestly at first, I had my doubt. Of course it was like a first date but not quite since there were three of us. Will it be fun? What other things that we could do? How's my dress? Hope there's enough parking space XD.

My boss and I swapped car for the weekend since I had to manage the site on Saturday and have to transport machinery back and forth. If it happened to be a Mitsubishi Storm, I would actually drive it for our small get-together. Then I could actually dub it as the Arashi-mobil XD. Dream on, it's not a Mitsubishi and I know I would have LOADS of trouble just looking for a parking space with that one.

Picked up Dalinee at her place - we were like "USO!!!" when we first found out that she lives very near to my workplace. My doubt were thrown out the window as we clicked on spot. Sounds freaky but as the driver, I myself was stunned that we've reached our destination. Syila ne-chan had a check up at the clinic so we walked around for potential lunch spot. Went into Harris (How could I ever resist that spot?) looking over the Jdrama section and the Japanese CD. As always, there were tons of Lead, W-inds, Ayumi Hamasaki, Tackey & Tsubasa (Why is there no Arashi??!!!). I didn't know that we were actually hogging few spots in the store for such a long time until I realized my feet were kind of stiff. Went for my favourite green tea ice-cream at the Legend of Tea and Kak Syila came!!!!! Hungry gila and headed straight to Yoshinoya.

There we chatted (I realized one of the waiters name tag was "STORM" XD) Time does fly by when you enjoy it too much. Went back to Harris, Dalinee found "Propose" with subs (aaahhh jelesnyeee, hahaha) and we bought the C1000 drink - the vitamin drink that was advertised by Arashi. Jusco was having a Japan junk-food booth. If the O'zack potato chips were there, I guess I might have bought it too. Petit cookies were there- they both pointed out that our boys have advertised that too but we did not buy it. So anyway in the end, at the parking lot - passerby would actually paused looking at 3 girls acting like baka trying to take pics by themselves. It was of course unsuccessful.

A session of A No Arashi (Aの嵐!!!) - No Aiba of course, hahaha
Attempt No. 1: Camera on timer, placed on the car
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Result: Blur, the flash did not go off & everyone have to half squat with frozen smile before the picture was taken.

Attempt No. 2: Camera in hand
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Result: Some turned out fine some did not (refer to the first pic in the column). Could not see the image of the C1000 drink XXDDD

Attempt No. 3: Syila ne-chan asked a nice lady to take a picture for us (Finally!! LOL)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Result: Perfect - Ichi-ban!!!~~~

Bon Odori is in July in Shah Alam. Don't know if I am able to go there for the Japanese fest since Arashi would be releasing their Arashic on the 5th - and I know I'm gonna go to Sg for that particular reason. *thinks hard.

No comments: