Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Penat...

Finally, time to breathe in and out properly. Only for a short time I know. Submitted the 1 week job to the client and I am in desperate need of my pillow. Honestly sleeping 2 hours daily like I was in final year is making my head hurt. Whoaaa been only 2 years and I couldn't cope with the time anymore? Taking tomorrow off because.....

ARASHI HIT NUMBER 1 AT ORICON CHART DAILY!!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

There, Arashi, Kitto Daijoubu - ichi-ban!!!! And I know the Limited Edition single over the net has already been sold out. Kyaaa... I waited too long whether to buy it or not and by the time I've decided, all the sites said it's already out of print. Procrastinator *sighs.

Kidding.

I'm taking the day off because I plan to get one of my wisdom teeth out. Already taken one out few years ago because it went out horizontally instead of vertical. Now, the one above the empty spot went down down down and causing me problem everytime I eat. So... if wisdom teeth shows wisdom for people... if I lost 2, does that mean I only have half wisdom left? hehehe.

How about those who have to pull all of it out? No wisdom left?

Hahahahaha, people who have worn braces, don't kill me >_< *runs.

*Edit: Uwaaaa... spent the whole night editing the blog template. Don't know what's wrong but everytime I tried to move the chatterbox at the upperside, nothing could be posted afterwards. Troublesome!!!! Near to 1. Tidur lagi best, huhuhu. Oyasuminasai!!!!

No comments: