Sunday, May 21, 2006

Cross Country

It was Saturday, half day work for me. The night before as I was browsing through the Arashi thread at Jdorama found out that they actually have the Kitto Daijoubu single at HMV. What did I do? Well, what I would do when my 'gila' instinct comes - go over to Singapore, what else? The big blow came in the morning in the form of my boss, informing me that we have to attend at meeting at the site since the consultant called us at the very last minute for it. We were grumbling and complaining because my boss already planned to go 'balik kampung' and I already planned (although it's spontaneous) to go to HMV.

Meeting ended at about 2.30pm and I did a mad dash driving to Larkin from Kulai, since I don't know the roads in Sg, other than the fact that it's better to take public transport to Orchard than anything else. The crowd was fine at Tambak and Woodlands, chatted with a very nice lady by the name of Mak Wan throughout the journey. Orchard, as always was filled with people and then I started my long stride since Heeren is kind of far from the MRT station. As I reached there I felt like crying. The Kitto Daijoubu shelf was EMPTY!!! Went over to the counter and checked with the sales clerk and found out that there were too many asking for KD and I actually missed the last copy by few minutes (如何して?... sob sob sob...如何して??!!疲れた!!!! *bows down and cries) Well, to appease my troubled heart (and mind) I bought Arashi's One, went to Borders and took the train back to JB.

**Note to self: It's okay to go to Sg on Saturday but not going back at the same day, unless its a Sunday. Traffic was mad both ways in the evening as well as the queue at Woodlands checkpoint. Took the train back at 5.30, changed bus but reached JB at about 9 tsk tsk tsk.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Cooling factor, KD MS performance 190506 with Rida & Nino pulling off Ohmiya SK stunt at the end of the perf. LMAO

No comments: