Friday, March 02, 2007

Clean Off Time

Seems that it has been ages since I upload the images from my phone to my laptop. It's funny to see that I actually have lots of memorable pictures in it, hehe.

So... what do we have here...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This was taken on last year's Hari Raya convoy from Pontian to Kota Tinggi. Dayah was driving and this open-mouthed-sleeping girl is my cousin Syikin, hehehehe.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Right after the raya visit, my cousin Dayah and I went to the hairdresser to get our hair done. I cut may hair while she went for a wash. You can see her weekly on Nescafe Kick Start on Saturdays at 7pm, TV3. The younger sister that I wish I never have - hahaha kidding. Love you bunch cousin.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
One of the 4 walls in my room. At that time it was messy - honest. You can see my now-become-wall-ornament guitar :D

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The PS3. Went with Mimit to ... I forgot the name of the plaza but it's in Orchard Rd Singapore - we went there just to look for the much dreamed about PS3 of Nino. So shiny, hehe

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Crept to the backstage at Istana Budaya during the Japanese Drum Concert. I totally love this pic.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Hehehehe, jangan tak kaji. The F4 got their dressing room at Istana Budaya.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Picture during Za's car broke down between Karak and Lanchang toll on our way back to Besut. Faizul was posing and you can see Za on the phone at the front.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The picture was taken today when we went to Mydin Hypermarket at Kuala Terengganu.

Sure love my SGH-E870, hehehe

No comments: