Thursday, March 22, 2007

Tagged - 6 Weird Stuff About Yourself

Blog hop, hop and hop - last-last kena tag -_-;

And so... hmmm 6 weird stuff about me eh?
Let's see...

  1. No matter how, I have to be able to be connected to the net. It is more or less like an addiction, thanks for today's technology. If that certain place does not have an internet connection, there's always an internet cafe around but it was ages since I went to one.
  2. I like to do weird poses for my pictures - hanging from a tree, contortionist pose when everyone else is standing straight, lying on the floor when everyone is squatting, and not forgetting the 'V' sign. Well of course that would only be if the person who took the picture is someone I know and of course I'm not that whack enough to be doing it during formal, @_@
  3. I could sleep almost anywhere whether it's sitting down or standing - happens if and when the talk that requires me standing is boring me to tears. Thanks to 5 years in boarding school, thee hee hee.
  4. Despite my limited Japanese vocabulary - listening to Jpop and Jrock songs, watching Jdramas (provided subtitles are give) is a must for me ^_^ omoshiroi ne~~~
  5. I always wake up minutes before the alarm that I set went off. More or less I have my own body alarm that wakes me up. Well, if you see me waking up late even after the alarm went on, that's just because I 'accidentally' sleep again after setting the alarm off ^_^; but then again that's not quite weird lah kan?
  6. I have to have at least a e-book in my pc/laptop that I haven't read yet. If I don't, I will feel weird.
Uwahhhh such an ordeal to come up with all those stuff. Either I'm not weird enough or I'm just too weird to realize that I am weird, hahahaha. Hmmmmm 6 ppl to tag - I don't know whether they will do it or not lah, risk it:-
  1. Birthday boy (or is it man?) my bro, Bangbil - Considerla task birthday nanti siap nanti diah blanja kek secret recipe se'slice', hahaha
  2. Sue Mail - memandangkan she haven't updated her blog
  3. Newly wedded Intan
  4. Areng - sebab belom update blog, har har har
  5. Nizar - sama sebab dgn Areng
  6. Newly wedded Elly

No comments: