Wednesday, March 28, 2007

B.I.G

I got back from Tebu View Camp at Gunung Tebu (duh) for B.I.G yesterday and boy was I beat. Washed a heap of clothes, my feet felt like it were going to fall off and nothing beats the comfortability of my bed in 'penjara besut' (hehe).

Overall it was great. Gone through series of hiking and water expedition. Unlike any other camp I've attended, we have to take turn cooking for the whole troop. That part was fine too. The physical part was exciting. I can't help but imagining as one of the characters in LOTR as we hiked up Gunung Tebu. Well of course I was more like the Hobbits going through the woods in the journey to Mount Doom in Mordor to throw the ring of power in the volcano. If onlyla the ranger was as handsome as Aragorn or heavenly like Legolas *sighs* Berangan aje lebih, thee hee hee.

Water Expedition, l to r - classmate, neighbour, yours truly, roomie.

Our class won for the best performance during the B.I.G Night *hurrah EPICS 07* (*o*)/



No comments: