Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Attack of The Killer Ants

Okay, so I exaggerate on the 'killer' part. The thing is, I have ants problem in my room. One thing for surela, the occupants of this room are surely sweet *perasaan tak hengat*. Not that I have lots of sweet food in store - Pringles, maggi mee, honey which I kept it air tight in layers of plastic, Milo 3 in 1 and oats, that's about it. It is also mind boggling when the ants kept aiming for my electric kettle. The water was not even sweetened, aaarghhhh. So Za & I took matter into our own hand - we bought ant chalks.

This is just about how we go about using the chalk, if some of you are new to the concept of using chalk to repel ants.

1. Make a circle or line on where you don't want the ants to be in.


2. Put any food or stuff that you don't want to be infested by ants inside the circle.

3. Voila! Ants can't get in.
That small lined-up dots are the ants that could not get in.

Anyway, you could always use the chalk for something else, like:-

Call Kal-el back to Krypton *snickers*

Making S.O.S sign to the cape crusader, if he realize the symbol was for him lah.

Kill off the demons or opening the door to otherworld.
The power of three will set you free, hehehehe

Making outline of the victim at the crime scene @_@

No comments: