Saturday, May 05, 2007

The Zombie Walks :p

Been a great Friday. Morning went off to the KL International Book Fair with Curx, with the original intent of looking for books relevant to my current English assignment. Found some and also bought a comic by our local artist. The graphic attracted my eyes, but the dialogue inside was kind of a drag and the bubble was kinda distracting. Something that can be improved, I'm sure.

After returning from the book fair, made my way to my cousin's house in Jln Klang Lama for her solemnization ceremony. Well, at this hour my head is basically occupied elsewhere so I'd better just paste some piccies I took from the ceremony.

Hantaran belah perempuan

Hantaran belah lelaki

Cucu Ra'ah
Anak Pahmi, anak Jun, anak Bedah & anak Din
P.s: Curx, the pic I've been telling you, hehehe

No comments: