Monday, May 21, 2007

Tasukete!!!!!!!!!! @_@

Today we went for another SBE (School-base-experience) session at a nearby school. Examination week has started for the pupils and as you can see earlier I was quite free at the common room that I had an opportunity to go bonkers over the upcoming holiday. So anyway the subliminal feeling lasted until a teacher asked my friends and I to take care of the music test. Za had to take care of year 4N, Linda year 5D while yours truly get to take care the whole hall filled with year 6 pupils.

I know it was going to be hard *sighs. But anyway it is another experience for me.

It was 11.30am when I made my way to the examination venue. Pupils were running all over the place until I had to project my voice throughout the hall.

"Gikgu, cantik baju cikgu"
"Cikgu, tempak saya dok kena kipah cikgu, panah"
"Cikgu, periksa gapo cikgu?"

Aisehmen -_-;

After distributing the answer sheet and questions, the exam began. The first 5 minutes some of the pupils already started fidgeting, doing all they could to copy from their friends.

"Cikgu, guano nak jawak? Dok belaja lagi ni"

"Siapa cikgu nampak bual lagi, cikgu ambik kertas jawapan sekarang jugak!!"

Well that trick works.....
For that time only la as afterwards they started to tembak like crazy -_-;

As one of the teachers had warned us, some of them might have finished with their answers in 10 minutes. After they were done with their answers we just have to make sure that they do not wander outside. True to the prediction, some of them were done with the answers and started talking with their friends, switching places, writing love letters, melaram in front of a small mirror. Uwahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

"Cikgu, nak kecing cikgu"
"Teacher, may I please go out?"
"Cikgu, dok tahan nak kecing cikgu"
"Cikgu, dia tumbuk saya cikgu"
"Cikgu, dia cakap bapak saya cikgu"

Then it felt like hours instead of 1 hour. I was more than glad when the clock reached 11.35am. What a day. What an experience *_*

No comments: