Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Blast from the past

Does it make you an ancient if all that you want to hear are songs from the 80s and 90s?
*Cringe*

The song that I play over and over again on my player is Meat Loaf's I'd lie for you (and that's the truth). Well, one reason I love that song was that the music video was kinda like Indiana Jones-ish. Well of course, doesn't make you think far when the 'mask' was shown over and over again. Then the 7 minutes long music video. Of course If you're familiar with Celine Dion's music video 'It's all coming back to me now', its more or less like that since the song was originally intended for Meat Loaf. Well he did the song in 2006 as a duet with Marion Raven. I dug on to this song with my best buddy Eena back in school. Well other than the fact that I like the contradiction of the title. And then the song 'I would do anything for love (but I won't do that)'. Such a contradictory.


No comments: