Monday, February 11, 2008

Drabble drabble

Lunar new year had just passed and for us, school starts today. The road this morning was completely free flowing and since my daily route included 5 other schools, that was really something. For the 5 days holiday, managed to make my way to Serdang. There's the fact that my siblings are there and there's also the fact that my sayang is there so of course, that would be my main destination. My future-sister-in-laws's wedding was during the school sport's day and last weekend was the reception at the groom's place so yeah, it was one of the reasons too. Then the much long due visit to my uncle's house at the village in Sijangkang was also one of the top agenda. So little time so much place to go.

And then the much expected addiction.

I just so know it that once I get my hands playing Phoenix Wright on my brother's DS that I would be hooked. I am and too bad my laptop can't save the game *WARGHH!!!!*

*Sniff sniff*

Back to school and my schedule is getting busier since the schedule was changed according to new teacher's major and minor subject in the institute. And I wonder what possessed me to volunteer for the story writing contest for teacher's entry this morning. It's due next week, aiyoyoooo. And I haven't even checked my pupil for the zone level story telling contest. And then there's the sports meeting this Wednesday, afternoon class, night class *faint*. And I haven't even start the stock for the resource centre...

Whoever said that teaching job is the easiest is definitely a bystander who have no idea at all.

Anyway, I love it and it's worth it ^_^

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

there's nintendo ds emulator u know? can download the game & play in the pc. though it doesn't feel the same as u play it on ds lah. heheh. ^_~

Diah said...

already have tapi by some reason even after some changes, tak boleh nak save game, huhuhu

Nabil said...

Ni guna emulator yg mane ni? maybe takleh copy straight je kot. Try amik dari site emulator tu.

Url dia orang dah lupe lah...:D

Diah said...

dah amik dah. emulator no$ tu dl dr site die. dah main takleh nak save

Nabil said...

try emulator lagi satu la..kan ada byk kat situ..bangbil mmg tak guna yg no$ tu..try yg lagi satu

Lagi satu kalau no$gba tu kena tgk faq dia utk configure save file jenis ape..kalau salah jenis mmg dia tak save. Tu la leceh sket dia tak auto detect.

BTW, dah try solution ni? Ni kat forum No$ tu
-----
Sorry, I should have been more clear. Phoenix Wright uses FLASH 512KBytes as its backup media, so you have to make sure you change this before you can use the sav file.

Go to Options>Emulation Setup
Change "NDS Cartridge Backup Media" to FLASH 512KBytes.
Press OK.
Go to Options>Save Options
---------------