Friday, February 29, 2008

Socked!

The watcher strikes again.
This time, it happened in my classroom.

I was teaching in the lab and was checking on the kid's note-writing progress at the back. Suddenly a prefect tapped me and said someone had been punched. Of course la, I pivoted back up front the science lab and there I saw a boy, also a prefect crying silently, covering his right eye with his left hand and writing his notes with his right.

I asked him, who did the punching?
He was just silent and kept writing and more tears fell.
Some good friends on his lab table said a name and I was shocked.

It is the name of a girl, also a prefect but a head shorter than he is. I looked at the other table next to his and saw the girl shooting daggers at him. The girl was also tight lipped. She did not answer why she punched him but of course la, her friends was saying that the boy was jeering at her. Still water runs deep, wahahaha.

It was so comical that I was trying so hard at not laughing while reprimanding those two kids.

3 comments:

Nabil said...

Macam zaman diah sekolah je nih...tapi mase tu Diah sakit perut n nangis n I hv to come to ur class sebab kawan diah panggil(walaupun blur tatau nak buat ape) ^_^

Anonymous said...

..ye ke? o_O

Diah said...

hehe, tu time darjah 2. time sekolah rendah tu waktu asyik cuti pasal gastrik aje